Logan A. Pardell
Telephone: (561) 447-8888
Logan A. Pardell is one of the preeminent up-and-coming young attorneys in complex wage and hour class and collective action litigation. He fights tirelessly for his clients to obtain the best possible outcome for his clients. Recently, Mr. Pardell helped secure a nearly $5 million settlement on behalf of Assistant Managers working for a large multi-state restaurant chain.
Mr. Pardell represents workers nationwide in complex employment litigation, including unpaid overtime claims and employment discrimination. Mr. Pardell is involved in every aspect of these cases, including pre-litigation investigations and negotiations, litigation and settlement conferences. To date, Mr. Pardell has collected over $20 million for his clients.
Mr. Pardell delivers for his clients by diligently investigating each and every case. Mr. Pardell provides accessibility and frequent follow up to ensure all of his clients are apprised of the developments in their cases.
Before joining the Shavitz Law Group, Mr. Pardell practiced medical malpractice defense in a prominent Florida law firm.
Mr. Pardell grew up in Poughkeepsie, New York, but now calls Boca Raton, Florida home. When he is not in the office, Mr. Pardell enjoys traveling, playing basketball, and spending time with friends and family. Mr. Pardell is accustomed to fighting for the underdog as he is a fan of the New York Mets, New York Jets and Brooklyn Nets.
- Florida (2015) and SD of Florida (2016)
- Florida Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- University of Florida, JD/MBA, Class of 2015, cum laude
- Dean’s List
- Journal of Technology Law and Policy (Senior Research Editor)
- Book Award: Legal Drafting
- Teaching Assistant: Legal Research and Writing; Appellate Advocacy
- Ronnie H. Walker Scholarship Award
- UF MBA full scholarship award
- Cornell University, B.S., 2010, School of Industrial and Labor Relations, cum laude